Grandparents Day @ Presidency School Bangalore South

Grandparents Day is celebrated on 13th October every year. It is a day when we thank our Grandparents. This year my grandparents agreed to school and it was the first we went to an event like this.

We reach school at 8:00am, when we got down from the car, my grandparents saw our school for the first time. When we entered school, there were plenty of teachers guiding the grandparents. My grandmother choose to chant Vishnu Sahasranama along with my mother. It was a very long Sloka. Half-a-way through, my grandfather called me and said, "we can go and try other games". I agreed to his suggestion.

First we went to a game called "Throw the Ball". It was a game in which we had to throw a ball into cones which were arranged in the format 4, 3, 2, 1. The ball had to roll straight from 4 to 1 to win this game. We were given 10 balls to try and out of which we have scored 6 balls. We had won the game.
There were no prizes as they were games for enjoyment.

The next game was making a pyramid. In this game, we had to make a pyramid, we were given 21 cups and we had to arrange in the format 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Yoogesh & my grandfather were in a team while Kaushal & I were in a team. Kaushal & I had won the game.

The next game was "Feed the monster". In this game, the player was blindfolded and had to throw different fruits and vegetables (plastics) into 3 monster shaped figures.

Gallery







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to KSRCT for the amazing 3D printing course

Blessings from Mom & Dad to Sharvesh on 12th Birthday!

A Sneak Peak into SSVM Hostel Life