WebSite Creation at Presidency School


 When our Computer Science mam announced a contest to Create a Website, I was excited to work on something inspires me to do as a Business Man.



Here is the website I have created on e-commerce as HomeFoods Restaurant -> http://bit.ly/HomeFoods


What did I learn ?

  • HTML Tags - title, body, table,  img, hyperlink
  • AWS S3 Static Website Hosing
  • Bitly - ShortURL Creation
  • Custom logo Creation

Tools used

Thanks to my mom for all the help and support.

Well, my HomeFoods link can be inaccessible sometime hence placing it on GitHub.

Gallery

Index


Intro


Menu





Indian Cuisine



Mexican Cuisine








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to KSRCT for the amazing 3D printing course

Blessings from Mom & Dad to Sharvesh on 12th Birthday!

A Sneak Peak into SSVM Hostel Life