My best home-field trip to Lalbagh Park

It was a great experience for me to go to Lalbagh. I went there by scooter. As soon as we went inside, there was a big crowd. Some people were checking our things and we could go inside the park.

I went inside and saw beautiful flower decorations, many types of plants, and different shapes of flowers.

We went to a huge mountain type, where a huge spring slide was there. And different kinds of toys, sweet corn, and ice creams were there. We went to a bridge - outside it, there was a very nice decoration. We walked onto the other side of the bridge.

This is my best field trip along with my parents.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to KSRCT for the amazing 3D printing course

Blessings from Mom & Dad to Sharvesh on 12th Birthday!

A Sneak Peak into SSVM Hostel Life