Me & My Brother love reading books

My parents have subscribed for these magazines for us and we look at the post box daily to see any new books.
1. Magic Pot
2. Kids Punagai
3. Kids - National Geographic
4. Tell my why
5. Tinkle
6. Genius Punagai
7. Balavihar Magazine
8. Science Reporter
9. Young Scientist

We have read lots of these books

  1. Amar chitra Katha
  2. Hindu Mythological Stories
  3. Folk tales around the world
  4. Tinkle
  5. Percy Jackson
  6. Heroes of Olympus
  7. Whimpi Kids 
  8. Geronimo Stilton
  9. Harry Porter - All Series
  10. Magnus Chase
  11. Satrajit Ray's books
  12. Sudha Murthy's Serpent's Revenge

I enjoyed auto biography of Mahatma Gandhi, Hellen Keller, Chanakya, Abdul Kalam & Swami Vivekananda

We also read a lot of  other Tell me series like `Tell me when`, `Tell me which`, Tell me how`, `Tell me who`, `Tell me about` and `Tell me what`.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to KSRCT for the amazing 3D printing course

Blessings from Mom & Dad to Sharvesh on 12th Birthday!

A Sneak Peak into SSVM Hostel Life