Summer Camp 2019 - Day 1 - Summary


-->
I woke up at 6:00am. After finishing the daily chores and checking whether all the items that are needed for the camp are there, we had our breakfast and set going for the journey.

I went with my mother by taxi to Dheenabandhu Devasthanam, Indira nagar. On the way my grandparents called me over phone and bid me farewell. When we reached the Devasthanam, my mother came in with me carrying my luggage. We went to the registration counter, completed the registration process, they told the bus number in which I am supposed to board. I had to board the bus – 2. When my mother and I reached the bus, my mother placed my luggage in the luggage compartment. I got into the bus and bid farewell to my mother. The journey to the Chokkahalli camp started.

We reached there at 11:00am. They gave us our ID cards, which contained our names, group name and room number. I was in group number 7 and my room number was 42.
When I entered my room, I got to know who my roommates were. They were Amogh, Gaurav, myself Sharvesh, Poorvik and Vepasaikrishna. We then reached the main temple at 11:45am for Inaugural function.

This year, many sevikas who came last year weren’t there. Swami Aparajithanandaji also came this year.

Gallery 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to KSRCT for the amazing 3D printing course

Blessings from Mom & Dad to Sharvesh on 12th Birthday!

A Sneak Peak into SSVM Hostel Life