Summer Camp 2019 - Day 3 - Summary

I woke up at 5:30am that day. I then woke up everyone and went to bathe. After bathing, I took my umbrella and let it dry. I went to drink milk. Later it was Vedic chanting.We had chanted the Medha Suktam in which we started the second paragraph. Next we proceeded to do Yoga. Shruthi aunty reminded us of the steps in Surya Namaskara. Next we went for breakfast. After breakfast, we took rest in the 50 minutes time left.

We went for the Stotram chanting and chanted the Hanuman Stotram. According to the schedule there should have been talks and workshop but it was cancelled. Instead we played breaking the ice and then left for lunch. They gave us dhal and rice. It was our group's turn to serve that day. After serving, I played games during the break and then went for swamiji's talk. It was about Sundarakandam. 

Later it was playtime. I played monkey in the middle with Rajiv, Amogh and few others. Next we went for Aarti and bhajans. Following that was games. After which we had dinner. I attended swamiji's personal talks and went to sleep.

Gallery





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to KSRCT for the amazing 3D printing course

Blessings from Mom & Dad to Sharvesh on 12th Birthday!

A Sneak Peak into SSVM Hostel Life